FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do you package your cookies?
Cookies can either be individually heat-sealed in clear bags, or packaged in clear bags with a cute ribbon and bow to cinch the bag closed. .
- How long do your cookies stay fresh for?
Cookies will stay fresh for up to two weeks when kept in airtight packaging (airtight tupperware, or in heat-sealed clear bags). They should be kept in a cool, dry area. They can also be kept in air-tight packaging in the freezer for up to several months!
- Do you offer product donations, wholesale pricing, referral rates, or discounts?
Unfortunately not. This is a time consuming venture and I work solo, so I just do not have the ability to offer reduced pricing.
REFUNDS & CANCELLED ORDERS
- Unfortunately I cannot offer refunds or returns for baked goods.
"Lucie Bakes" DISCLAIMER
- While precautions have been taken to ensure my cookies, cakes, and other baked goods and food products have been prepared with care and good personal hygiene, in an environment with sanitized equipment and surfaces, it is important to note that all baked goods and food products have been prepared in a home kitchen that is not inspected by regulatory authority and has not been tested by Canadian Food Inspection or Health Canada. Please be aware all baked goods and food products are made in a kitchen containing known food allergens including: eggs, wheat, peanuts, nuts, soy and dairy products. Once the baked goods are out of my hands, either after delivery or pickup, I am not responsible for any damage that may happen to the baked goods.