Painting with Charcoal -- CLASS RECORDING
$36 CAD / $27 USD
Follow along with the class recording from October 15, 2020, and learn all the tricks and tips for painting with Food-grade Activated Charcoal Powder! Charcoal is my go-to product for colouring icing black, and also for painting black details with! It produces such a rich, inky black, but is also PERFECT for shading very light to dark grey!
For this class, we'll be starting with a white-flooded blank canvas cookie and using activated charcoal powder to fully paint this "Hocus Pocus" cookie! (But you can use a different image if you'd rather too; the focus of this class will be primarily on how to use activated charcoal powder, so you can apply those techniques to any painted cookie! Keep in mind, we will be working all in greyscale / black&white.)
With the purchase of this class, you will receive a digital download containing:
- All the information you'll need to prepare for the class
- Reference images and printable cookie templates
- Linked supplies list for products you may want to have for the optimal class experience!
- Royal icing recipe and a guide for preparing your cookie for adding the painted details
- The link to the RECORDED LIVESTREAM from October 15
- You don't need to be a cookie-decorating expert! This class is perfect for beginners too!
- I recommend you have a projector for this class! We won't be using it the whole time, but we'll be using it to set up the design of our cookie! The Supplies list also provides my recommendations for a range of projectors at different price ranges. (This class also includes a brief tutorial for the Tissue Transfer Technique!)
This is a digital product, no physical item will be sent. Once payment is completed, you will be able to download the digital file. Unfortunately I cannot offer refunds for digital files.
You CAN use the digital files for personal use, small business use, and for creating cookies to use as gifts or sell through your small business.
YOU CAN NOT share, sell or distribute the digital file, or resell this digital file in any format. YOU CAN NOT sell this document in it's printed form. All materials are copyrighted.