- Cookie Decorating Classes
- 3D Printing & Cookie Preservation
- Preserving Your Cookie Art -- CLASS RECORDING
Preserving Your Cookie Art -- CLASS RECORDING
$36 CAD / $27 USD
Have you ever made a cookie that you just love so much you wish you could keep it forever? Or do people say "Oh I could never eat that - it's too beautiful!!" about your cookies??
Follow along with the class recording from January 5 for a demonstration of the cookie preservation process! I'll walk you through each step in process, including how to set up your work space, and all the materials you'll need! In addition to the live demonstration, I'll discuss WHY I recommend using epoxy resin to preserve cookies (pros, cons, and general info about it), and how to turn your cookies into framed works of art that make great gifts, keepsakes, and saleable products. Additionally, I'll do a show-and-tell of my workspace and all the cookies that I've preserved and framed over this last year!
With the purchase of this class, you will receive a digital download containing:
- All the information you'll need to preserve your cookie art
- Linked supplies list for materials needed to preserve your cookies, as well as for mounting/framing your cookies!
- Step-by-step written instructions on the preservation process
- The link to the RECORDED LIVESTREAM from January 5, as well as a link to the recorded "Follow-Up" video from January 6 (where I show how my demo pieces turned out!).
This is a digital product, no physical item will be sent. Once payment is completed, you will be able to download the digital file. Unfortunately I cannot offer refunds for digital files.
You CAN use the digital files for personal use, small business use, and for creating cookies to use as gifts or sell through your small business.
YOU CAN NOT share, sell or distribute the digital file, or resell this digital file in any format. YOU CAN NOT sell this document in it's printed form. All materials are copyrighted.