The Giant Fabergé Egg -- MAR. 23
REGISTRATION CLOSES MARCH 21
$30 CAD / $23 USD
March 23: 4pm - 7pm PST
In this class, we'll be creating one larger-than-life Fabergé egg cookie! This massive cookie will be decorated with hand-piped two-toned royal icing roses, and will put your piping and flooding skills to the test! This class is perfect for beginner (as well as more advanced!) cookie decorators who want to practice and fine-tune their piping skills!
A Fabergé egg (also known as an Imperial Egg) is a jewelled egg -- crafted from gold, platinum, quartz, diamonds, enamel, among other luxury materials -- designed by the jewellery firm House of Fabergé, in Saint Petersburg, Russian Empire. The first egg was commissioned by Tsar Alexander III commissioned a gift for his wife, Empress Maria Feodorovna, for Easter in 1885.
With the purchase of this class, you will be registered in this class and will receive a digital download Welcome Letter letting you know the next steps!
Within 2 weeks of the class date (early-mid March), you will receive a digital download containing:
- All the information you'll need to prepare for the class
- Reference images and printable templates
- Linked supplies list for products you may want to have for the optimal class experience!
- Royal icing Recipe
- Cadbury Mini Egg Sugar Cookie Recipe
And of course, you'll also receive access to the livestream classes (which will also be recorded for your future reference)! Within one week of the class, all class registrants will receive a link to the Private Facebook Group where the Livestream will be hosted.
- You must have a Facebook account to be able to access the Livestream & Private Facebook Group
- You DON'T need a projector, but if you have one, you're welcome to use it!