Taylor's Portrait -- APR. 3
REGISTRATION CLOSES APRIL 3
$40 CAD / $30 USD
APRIL 3, 4pm - 7pm PST
Join me for an afternoon of painting Taylor Swift's Portrait! We'll be going over everything involved in creating a painted cookie portrait, including how to prep your cookie canvas, highlighting and shading facial features & bone structure, and how to colour and detail blonde hair! (You'd be surprised how little "yellow" goes into it lol!)
With the purchase of this class, you will be registered in this class and will receive a digital download Welcome Letter letting you know the next steps!
Within 2 weeks of the class date (late March), you will receive a digital download containing:
- All the information and imagery you'll need to prepare for the class
- Reference images, step-by-step graphics, and printable cookie template
- Linked supplies list for products you may want to have for the optimal class experience!
- Royal icing recipe for preparing the perfect canvas!
- You will need a Facebook account to access the Private Group where the Livestream will be hosted.
- You will definitely want a projector for this class! We won't be using it the whole time, but we'll be using it to set up the design of our cookie! The Supplies list also provides my recommendations for a range of projectors and mounts at different price ranges.