The Basics of 3D Printing -- CLASS RECORDING
$89 CAD / $72 USD
You will need a DESKTOP/LAPTOP COMPUTER (Mac or PC) for this class / to operate the 3D printing software with! These Class Recordings come with links to the videos, as well as access to the Private Facebook Group for additional resources and support!
I've been using the Creality Ender 3 printer for over 2 years -- I have a fleet of 11 Creality Ender 3 Pro Printers now! I got my first Creality Ender 3D printer for Christmas in 2018 from my now-fiancé Spencer. He's a Professional Mechatronics Engineer who regularly works with 3D software, CNC routers and laser-cutting tools, so I knew from the get-go that if anyone could figure out which printer was the best (and most cost-effective) for my needs, he was the one who could do it.
I started out with absolutely zero knowledge about how to use extruding, slicing, and 3D printing software -- thankfully I had Spencer to guide me through the process. My hope is now to help guide you through the process of setting up and running your own 3D printer too! There is so much that can be done with a 3D printer; not only can you print Cookie Cutters, but you can print Cake Stands, cake toppers, molds, figurines, you can even print jewelry or something as random as a new lightswitch cover!
What we cover in this class:
The Creality Ender 3-Pro 3D Printer
- What you need to know
- Building the Machine
- Spare & Upgraded Parts
- Levelling the Bed
- Filament: PLA, ABS, or PETG?
How to use STL Files & Slicing Software
- About Ultimaker Cura Software
- Where to find & buy STL files
- How to prepare STL files for printing
- What can go wrong?
- Replacing worn-out hardware
- Online Resources
With the purchase of this class, you will receive a Course Packet (contained within your e-receipt) containing link and supplies and more!
- Links to all hardware and software you'll want for operating a Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D printer, plus links to distributers of food-safe Filament (and other filament types)
- Frequently asked questions with answers (we'll also go into much more detail about this during the class)
- Access to the private Facebook group and video recordings
- Links to online resources for more 3D printing info, and much more!
This is a digital product, no physical item will be sent. Once payment is completed, you will be able to download the digital file. Unfortunately I cannot offer refunds for digital files.
You CAN use the digital files for personal use, small business use, and for creating cookies to use as gifts or sell through your small business.
YOU CAN NOT share, sell or distribute the digital file, or resell this digital file in any format. YOU CAN NOT sell this document in it's printed form. All materials are copyrighted.