Painting with Charcoal -- OCT. 15
REGISTRATION CLOSES OCTOBER 8
$30 CAD / $23 USD
OCTOBER 15: 4pm - 7pm PST
Join me Oct 15 and learn all the tricks and tips for painting with Food-grade Activated Charcoal Powder! Charcoal is my go-to product for colouring icing black, and also for painting black details with! It produces such a rich, inky black, but is also PERFECT for shading very light to dark grey!
For this class, we'll be starting with a white-flooded blank canvas cookie and using activated charcoal powder to fully paint this "Hocus Pocus" cookie! (But you can use a different image if you'd rather too; the focus of this class will be primarily on how to use activated charcoal powder, so you can apply those techniques to any painted cookie! Keep in mind, we will be working all in greyscale / black&white.)
With the purchase of this class, you will be registered in this class and will receive a digital download Welcome Letter letting you know the next steps!
Within 1-2 weeks of the class date (early October), you will receive a digital download containing:
- All the information you'll need to prepare for the class
- Reference images and printable cookie template (although you are more than welcome to use any shape cookie you'd like for this class!)
- Linked supplies list for products you may want to have for the optimal class experience!
- Royal icing recipe for preparing the perfect white-icing canvas
And of course, you'll also receive access to the livestream classes (which will also be recorded for your future reference)! Within one week of the class, all class registrants will receive a link to the Private Facebook Group where the Livestream will be hosted.
- You must have a Facebook account to be able to access the Livestream & Private Facebook Group
- You don't need to be a cookie-decorating expert! This class is perfect for beginners too!
- You'll need Food-Grade Activated Coconut Charcoal Powder! Available here or via Amazon.
- Having a Projector is highly recommended!